UA (Local Union 211) Industrial Rigging
Rigging Certification is becoming a requirement on
more Industrial & Mechanical Job Sites
Individuals who can provide evidence of extensive work experience in industrial rigging will qualify to take this course. The certification examination consists of a multiple choice written exam and a hands-on performance exam. A score of 80% or above must be achieved on the written exam. All elements of the hands-on performance examination must be completed satisfactorily to pass. Individuals who do not receive a passing grade on the certification examination will be required to re-take that portion of the examination they did not pass.
Training classes will start the 1st Saturday that 211 has 10 Members signed up. Class will begin at 7:00 A.M. and last for 10 hours per class.
- Ricky Roberts will be the Instructor
- Location: 211 Apprentice School @ 2507 Galveston Rd., Houston TX 77017 PH # 713-649-0201
- There will be four 10 hour classes
- Cost for rigging books $50.00 (Paid by LU 211)
- Contact: Dalia Saenz PH # 713-644-5521 to register for the class